User avatar

DSF

  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    *sigh* I guess that is all okay. If you read my post :P you would have seen that Korah healed both Bobby and the Woman before he fainted. But I ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    Aghhh this is long and I am sorry about that. I was just feeling SUPER inspired and I saw a great chance to grow Korah, plus show one of his ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    Ahhh... no fight with the beast dog :(

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Totally cool MidnightVampire. And feel to have Korah talk, if something’s off I will let you know, I am pretty laid back so I won’t be mad/annoyed Oooo and I ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    Okay so I am going to bring in my bad characters into this whole chaos. Also please no one be stupid and immediately know that my characters are bad. Don't ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    Hope its okay if I pop in as well... My bad guys... Name: Ken Verna Age: 27 Gender: Male Race: Mutant Appearance: Place of Birth: Unknown Abilities/Ability: Ken can control ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Hahaha just, look at this all as a brand new adventure! YAY! Korah and Nhara – Animal We can deal with the Seer in a second , Korah heard Nhara’s ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    TO THE DISSCUSSION THREAD!! *charges forward* But seriously can we all go there because I am a bit confused now to...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    *blinks eyes* Wow a lot has happened in a short bit… I am going to start my post when the battle begins, I want to have a little fun with ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    I can give you guys a quick overview of what is happening to help. Were goining really slow right now because a lot of people are busy so it shouldn't ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Hahaha no need to be offended by Korah judging your skills guys, I think some of you might have taken it personally :P And Lightning should be with us. He ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Hey guys, sorry for going so fast before, and I will make sure to take it slower now. I didn’t know how busy you all were. Korah and Nhara – ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Hahaha yea no problem, I'm just kind of a long winded person, but I will try to make it all shorter from now on! And like I said I'm sorry...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Okay I will post since I have time on my hands! Sorry its long, but I had to get it all in there. And I hope it is all okay. ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Just popping this back up, and when are we gonna get our mission...

    Mar 3, 2009


“A good book isn't written, it's rewritten.”
— Phyllis A. Whitney, Guide to Fiction Writing