User avatar

DSF

  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    *claps hands together in excitement* that IS what I had in mind... and we can have it be a stale mate if need be or whatever, or we can just ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Mwahahaha, how fun this is! Korah Korah grinned as he steadily jumped from tree branch to tree branch, heading in a direct path towards the tower far off in the ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Korah Korah glanced over at Vera and Tezuka as he flipped the earth scroll casually up into the air and caught it with a flick of his wrist. "This is ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Hey so does any team out there want to fight mine? I think it could be fun, and it would be a great time to test our powers and grow ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Yea that works. I am not going to bother to edit it if that is okay since basically everything is the same except the number of scrolls. I must have ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Okay new image for my character. Its basically the same... Okay and this is long, mostly to get us to the second trial though. i just explain everything in this ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Korah Korah glanced down at the paper before him again. The questions were... hard to say the least. Most of them were so complicated it would have taken nothing short ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Okay I am going to create 2 other characters to create my squad. They will be NPC’s for now, and if I can I would like to take both or ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    YAY i LOVE Naruto! Name: Korah Kisuke Age: 17 Gender: Male Country of Origin: Okay since I don’t think there is another group open I will just stick him with ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    I LOVE NARUTO!! I would like to join, but which village should I be part of? And are all the characters supposed to be going to the trials right now?

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Assassin Brotherhood

    Okay I have a small problem... in my bio I said that Kyra brought Korah to the Brotherhood, but if you read her bio you just posted... she is four ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Assassin Brotherhood

    Korah Korah watched with wonder as his target moved loftily down the street. The “sultan” as he liked to be known was sauntering down the street, his large belly bobby ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Assassin Brotherhood

    I want to join! I will edit this post with a bio in a bit... Name: Korah Kerthander Age: 27 Gender: Male Rank: Knight Mage Personality: Korah is a generally ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Korah - Animal Korah’s ears pricked up as he slowly glanced around. “Aldiae, do you know where it is?” Korah asked, hoping she might be able to sense something, maybe ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    Your “future” is rather interesting Joe! And not a bad piece of writing, I enjoyed reading it. Oh and I had an idea I would love to apply for now ...

    Mar 13, 2009


To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg