User avatar

DSF

  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    YES! I have been waiting for you to post Billy. Oh I came up with an eye Jutsu for the last guy. Go check out the discussion thread, it's not ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    YAY for beings who can fly! Ra Ra let caw happily as the Alan stumbled back before struggling back up to his feet. His eyes were narrowed into slits as ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Let's all just meet up! YAY! Ra Ra let out a soft chirp as he slowly ruffled his feathers. The heat of the sun felt like some soothing balm as ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Yay we start! lizzifer and RoD, I will let you guys start the battles with Vera and Tezuka and then I will jump in! For now, Billy, here WE go... ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    You know we should make a discussion thread for this whole thing :P Hahaha anyway I like the Idea boltageman had, we fight in duos, and one trio, and then ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    No ridersofdamar, you don't receive anything of Tezuka's when he feeds on your blood. But he does gain your bloodline if you have one... Korah Korah chuckled as he saw ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Name: Ra Age: Unkown Gender: Male Race: Egyptian God (Don't freak out he is far from invincible) Appearance: Human: God Form: Personality: Ra is a fun loving God who can ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Korah Korah let out a loud laugh as he watched Cole grab the scroll before turning with his team and heading toward the tower. “Let’s end the Jutsu,” Korah said ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    edited

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Yay we made it to post 100! Unfortunately Bill got it before me…, but I am happy for 101 Korah Korah slowly yanked the rusty metal door open, wincing at ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    No its fine Ridersofdamar, I just totally misread what you were wrote, and I totally understand the doing homework while being distracted... I do it all the time. :P Oh ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Ridersofdamar, I think you might be really confused or something, or maybe I was just by your post. So... who were you fighting in that post? if it was Tezuka ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    YAY!!! Lizzifer is back! Welcome! Korah Korah winced slightly as Vera began to gently rub a soothing gauze onto his blistered skin. "That guy got you pretty good," she said ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Good job boltageman, I LOVE this though we should try to get the others involved, or at least get their writers over here :P Korah Korah shakily stood to his ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Forgive me for how long this is, I was just having so much FUN! Korah He was good. Korah would give him that, but he had seen and fought much ...

    Apr 9, 2009


I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith