-
Re: Hunter
Hey I’m back! Sylverdawn, I told you’d I’d be gone till today! Its long, so if needed only read the parts that apply to you. Lephi Lephi clasped her hands ...
Oct 2, 2008 -
Re: The Meager
Hey, uhhh... I know you said only _____ many characters but I thought I would ask anyways if it is okay if I joined since this since it is still ...
Sep 30, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
Hey Light_Devil, just to let you know, if I understand piepiemann22’s character he is simply possessed in a way by another spirit. So technically you only see two of us! ...
Sep 30, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
Not really sure how to get my characters involved in this whole thing. So if anyone has any ideas, or wants to me any of my guy’s just holler, thanks! ...
Sep 30, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
Oooo I am SOOO excited! Oh and hear are two quick bios for Stranger's Magical creatures, the ones he controls with I'ran. I figured I might as well give a ...
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
Sweet I am excited! Hello all, I am new here so please be nice to me :twisted: Haha anyway... name: Lephi age: 17 gender: Female race: Leviathan appearance: Human: In ...
Sep 29, 2008
