User avatar

DSF

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Oh... *grins sheepishly* my fault. All these people with names that mean evil are running around and I guess I got... confused. I am so sorry, I shall post now ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    *screams* AHHH Confusion! So i came to post but I need some explanation before I do anything. I thought Pravius is with Korah and Max not with Scado/Ra/April/All the others, ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Ra Had he really just said that. Friends. The word, and the idea were so foreign to him, a concept that he had never been able to grasp while being ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    totally cool Mad_Moo. And I don't know if I said this already but it is cool if Shed-Scale wants to be allied with Korah and Max, could be fun! Korah ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Hey sorry I haven't posted lately. My life has been crazy busy and I just found out that my insurance has gone up $150 which means I will need to ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    I AM HERE!! And once again i am sorry it took me so long, you know, life is busy! Ra Ra glanced up just as Ironclaw came crashing down. With ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Hey everyone! This isn't a post, and for that I am sorry but I need to go to school. I just wanted to let you all know that I AM ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    YAY! Glad we got it all figured out :). And remember all, the Priest FEEDS on magical creatures and magic in general so ALL magic is rather... useless against him ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    MWAHAHAHAH the Priest is being summoned! Also, just to encourage you all. We don't need to have action going on every second. this is a story, so feel free to ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Okay since people are getting confused here is another synopsis of the WHOLE story so far, up to where we are now. Here is a quick Synopsis of the Story ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    So... wow... a lot has happened. Jok101: Yea, Korah is gone with Max so we'll have to do the whole thing with Adam later. And the demon is FULLY under ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    *grins sheepishly* Sorry about that Maybe, they are both girls... good to get that cleared up :P. If it is okay lets have a little fun with this so no ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Ahhh okay I somehow missed the whole Pravus thing. This will be fun though, we will kind of have two bad guys going at it. Korah/Max and their side as ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Okay WHO or WHAT the heck is this Pravius? I must have missed it but I can't find out who he is anywhere so a little help please...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Boltageman: It wasn't Max I was referring to Boltageman, I didn't know you wanted to bring him in so quickly, but I can work that out. Oh and you're coming ...

    Apr 25, 2009


it's ok, death by laughter was always how i've wanted to go out
— Carina