User avatar

DSF

  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    Ahhh... no fight with the beast dog :(

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Totally cool MidnightVampire. And feel to have Korah talk, if something’s off I will let you know, I am pretty laid back so I won’t be mad/annoyed Oooo and I ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    Okay so I am going to bring in my bad characters into this whole chaos. Also please no one be stupid and immediately know that my characters are bad. Don't ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Safeway Discussion

    okay so I joined THEN looked at this. So my characters are going to be bad guys if that is cool... Also I am leaving on a trip this friday ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    Hope its okay if I pop in as well... My bad guys... Name: Ken Verna Age: 27 Gender: Male Race: Mutant Appearance: Place of Birth: Unknown Abilities/Ability: Ken can control ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Hahaha just, look at this all as a brand new adventure! YAY! Korah and Nhara – Animal We can deal with the Seer in a second , Korah heard Nhara’s ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements DT

    Hahaha thats why this is call an adventure! Who knows how we'll find the glass, but I am interested to see how it all turns out...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    TO THE DISSCUSSION THREAD!! *charges forward* But seriously can we all go there because I am a bit confused now to...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements DT

    Speaking of using this... what just happened? I am confused now as well. Did we crash AND the Seer die?

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    *blinks eyes* Wow a lot has happened in a short bit… I am going to start my post when the battle begins, I want to have a little fun with ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    I can give you guys a quick overview of what is happening to help. Were goining really slow right now because a lot of people are busy so it shouldn't ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements DT

    Okay and just to let you all know I am going on a trip from March 13-23. I don't know if I will be able to get to a computer ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements DT

    Okay and just to let you all know I am going on a trip from March 10-23. I don't know if I will be able to get to a computer ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Hahaha no need to be offended by Korah judging your skills guys, I think some of you might have taken it personally :P And Lightning should be with us. He ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Hey guys, sorry for going so fast before, and I will make sure to take it slower now. I didn’t know how busy you all were. Korah and Nhara – ...

    Mar 5, 2009


You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor