User avatar

DSF

  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    YAY i LOVE Naruto! Name: Korah Kisuke Age: 17 Gender: Male Country of Origin: Okay since I don’t think there is another group open I will just stick him with ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    I LOVE NARUTO!! I would like to join, but which village should I be part of? And are all the characters supposed to be going to the trials right now?

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Assassin Brotherhood

    Okay I have a small problem... in my bio I said that Kyra brought Korah to the Brotherhood, but if you read her bio you just posted... she is four ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Assassin Brotherhood

    Korah Korah watched with wonder as his target moved loftily down the street. The “sultan” as he liked to be known was sauntering down the street, his large belly bobby ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Assassin Brotherhood

    I want to join! I will edit this post with a bio in a bit... Name: Korah Kerthander Age: 27 Gender: Male Rank: Knight Mage Personality: Korah is a generally ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements DT

    Hey so Im back! So... whats going on?

    Mar 24, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Safeway Discussion

    Hey so I'm back! Are we gonna start again soon!

    Mar 24, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements DT

    Someone should just get the ball rolling by starting the fight, any takers...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Safeway Discussion

    Ahhhh!! I am gone for a tad bit and then EVERYTHING changes. Sorry I haven't had time to write guys, I only just got on the computer and I only ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Korah - Animal Korah’s ears pricked up as he slowly glanced around. “Aldiae, do you know where it is?” Korah asked, hoping she might be able to sense something, maybe ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    Your “future” is rather interesting Joe! And not a bad piece of writing, I enjoyed reading it. Oh and I had an idea I would love to apply for now ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Safeway Discussion

    I am WITH Telina on this, lets take some times to develop our characters. The crazy dogs were fun and got us all together, but lets not rush this whole ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements DT

    Sounds good to me. And just tolet you all know tomorrow is the day I leave. I am gone from 3/13-3/24. Now I am not sure if I will be ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    *sigh* I guess that is all okay. If you read my post :P you would have seen that Korah healed both Bobby and the Woman before he fainted. But I ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    Aghhh this is long and I am sorry about that. I was just feeling SUPER inspired and I saw a great chance to grow Korah, plus show one of his ...

    Mar 12, 2009


Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.
— Emily Dickenson