User avatar

DSF

  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Yay we made it to post 100! Unfortunately Bill got it before me…, but I am happy for 101 Korah Korah slowly yanked the rusty metal door open, wincing at ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    No its fine Ridersofdamar, I just totally misread what you were wrote, and I totally understand the doing homework while being distracted... I do it all the time. :P Oh ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Ridersofdamar, I think you might be really confused or something, or maybe I was just by your post. So... who were you fighting in that post? if it was Tezuka ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    YAY!!! Lizzifer is back! Welcome! Korah Korah winced slightly as Vera began to gently rub a soothing gauze onto his blistered skin. "That guy got you pretty good," she said ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Good job boltageman, I LOVE this though we should try to get the others involved, or at least get their writers over here :P Korah Korah shakily stood to his ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Forgive me for how long this is, I was just having so much FUN! Korah He was good. Korah would give him that, but he had seen and fought much ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    *claps hands together in excitement* that IS what I had in mind... and we can have it be a stale mate if need be or whatever, or we can just ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Mwahahaha, how fun this is! Korah Korah grinned as he steadily jumped from tree branch to tree branch, heading in a direct path towards the tower far off in the ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Oracle's

    Okay so... i have been very much in a Naruto mood latley and I was bored and had an idea so here is the beginning. I have tried to write ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Korah Korah glanced over at Vera and Tezuka as he flipped the earth scroll casually up into the air and caught it with a flick of his wrist. "This is ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Hey so does any team out there want to fight mine? I think it could be fun, and it would be a great time to test our powers and grow ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Yea that works. I am not going to bother to edit it if that is okay since basically everything is the same except the number of scrolls. I must have ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Okay new image for my character. Its basically the same... Okay and this is long, mostly to get us to the second trial though. i just explain everything in this ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Korah Korah glanced down at the paper before him again. The questions were... hard to say the least. Most of them were so complicated it would have taken nothing short ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Okay I am going to create 2 other characters to create my squad. They will be NPC’s for now, and if I can I would like to take both or ...

    Apr 5, 2009


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners