User avatar

DSF

  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    YES! I have been waiting for you to post Billy. Oh I came up with an eye Jutsu for the last guy. Go check out the discussion thread, it's not ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    YAY for beings who can fly! Ra Ra let caw happily as the Alan stumbled back before struggling back up to his feet. His eyes were narrowed into slits as ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Let's all just meet up! YAY! Ra Ra let out a soft chirp as he slowly ruffled his feathers. The heat of the sun felt like some soothing balm as ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Night fall

    Okay so we need to come up with some stuff, don't we RoD. So first we need to get some info laid down before we go any further. Is the ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Safeway Discussion

    I'm up for whatever happens! Just tell me when were starting...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Yay we start! lizzifer and RoD, I will let you guys start the battles with Vera and Tezuka and then I will jump in! For now, Billy, here WE go... ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Night fall

    hahaha sounds good lizzifer, maybe they will even be friends some day? I am open for it, whatever happens will happen. I could help you brain storm if you wanted ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Night fall

    I like Lizzefer's idea but since ridersofdamar has Tezuka can Violet be with Vera? It could be fun, especially since they are such opposites in the way they are fighting ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Safeway Discussion

    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Let the fun begin! *cackles and rubs hands together*

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    You know we should make a discussion thread for this whole thing :P Hahaha anyway I like the Idea boltageman had, we fight in duos, and one trio, and then ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    No ridersofdamar, you don't receive anything of Tezuka's when he feeds on your blood. But he does gain your bloodline if you have one... Korah Korah chuckled as he saw ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Name: Ra Age: Unkown Gender: Male Race: Egyptian God (Don't freak out he is far from invincible) Appearance: Human: God Form: Personality: Ra is a fun loving God who can ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Korah Korah let out a loud laugh as he watched Cole grab the scroll before turning with his team and heading toward the tower. “Let’s end the Jutsu,” Korah said ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    edited

    Apr 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Safeway Discussion

    Yea if we don't hear from monday lets just go for it. This one was REALLY fun and I would love to get started on it all again. For the ...

    Apr 13, 2009


As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin