User avatar

DSF

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Okay so since we know the Legend stuff now, you want to say that Peace and Ra have known each other for years jok101? How about Peace is one of ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Night fall

    Ahhh okay, that's cool, I like it. Now what would happen if Tezuka drank his blood. Its not technically a bloodline but is the thing, the curse, is it in ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Phew *wipes sweat off of brow* we should take a little breather... Oh and I am guessing we all think we need to head back to the village where LEthero ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Sounds good jok101, just one note though, Ra can't turn into his God form at night. And since that part of his history is still secret he won't be doing ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Ahhh okay CHAOS!!! Let me explain since I must have done a horrible job before! First off I like the idea about korah kill Peace, jok, will get to that ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Okay so if you're like me you are a little... confused with all that is going on. Mostly because there is a LOT of characters. Usually you expect half of ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Posted it twice somehow, sorry... :P

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Okay its long, but SO cool because I finish off the guy! MWAHAHAHAHAH! And the branch of ice won't melt for a couple days probably, in case anyone needs to ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Ra "A caravan is coming!" someone suddenly called out. "Quick, douse the fire," someone else whispered as a bucket of water was tossed onto the fire, dousing the ember flames ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Night fall

    Ahhh okay my fault I just misunderstood

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Ra Keenan didn't answer April's question right away, he just glanced down, looking quite awkward about the question. "You don't have to answer," Ra said, feeling a slight twinge of ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Ra Ra nearly fell off his perch... again as a phoenix and a griffin decided to barge into their camp. The Griffin looked like any other griffin to him, but ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Night fall

    I like that idea but can we change it a bit boltageman. How about we all engage the last guy in a battle. We will all be pretty weak and ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Yay were all together! Ra Ra couldn't remember the last time he had so much fun. If he was capable of having heart attacks he probably would have had one ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Night fall

    I am sorry to say but I have not seen Princess Mononoke, should I? Hahahah and it is spelled Jinchuuriki. I don't think you should be "possessed" by one of ...

    Apr 19, 2009


I hope that when I am gone, someone still reaches for me like I reach for them
— Leya