User avatar

DSF

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    YAY! Glad we got it all figured out :). And remember all, the Priest FEEDS on magical creatures and magic in general so ALL magic is rather... useless against him ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Terrafertilis Prologue

    Yay for prologues, as they are start of something great! Oh and what is Terrafertilis? Is it something you made up or does the word actually have a meaning besides ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Emanon - Prologue

    Wow, you shouldn't be afraid to post because this was good. Moira - a little description of her would be nice. When you describe her either walking into the tavern ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    MWAHAHAHAH the Priest is being summoned! Also, just to encourage you all. We don't need to have action going on every second. this is a story, so feel free to ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Okay since people are getting confused here is another synopsis of the WHOLE story so far, up to where we are now. Here is a quick Synopsis of the Story ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    So... wow... a lot has happened. Jok101: Yea, Korah is gone with Max so we'll have to do the whole thing with Adam later. And the demon is FULLY under ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    hahaha I JUST discovered this whole thing. and after looking it all over for a couple of hours me and my girlfriend both decided to do it! SO YAY! The ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    *grins sheepishly* Sorry about that Maybe, they are both girls... good to get that cleared up :P. If it is okay lets have a little fun with this so no ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Ahhh okay I somehow missed the whole Pravus thing. This will be fun though, we will kind of have two bad guys going at it. Korah/Max and their side as ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Okay WHO or WHAT the heck is this Pravius? I must have missed it but I can't find out who he is anywhere so a little help please...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Boltageman: It wasn't Max I was referring to Boltageman, I didn't know you wanted to bring him in so quickly, but I can work that out. Oh and you're coming ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Boltageman: YAY!! Start using colors to!!! but to make your post green you start it with [color=green] like you did and end it with [/color]. Jok: Before I post what ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Wow we have all been through quite a bit, so I recommend our characters rest for a bit. Mad_Moo: Yea it is a bit crazy. There are even quite a ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Ahhh it's not that bad at all Mad_Moo. Just make sure you read people's posts. I will be posting these synopsis every 3-5 pages or so to make sure we ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Okay so I will do another synopsis for TNcowgirl and us all! This one is the same as the last one, with the added stuff of what has happened so ...

    Apr 23, 2009


The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.