User avatar

DSF

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Scavenger - 1.1

    Wow... I actually really liked it. The whole thing was well written, very interesting, and kept my attention, I am very impressed! His pale eyes flickered over the group like ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Kzard Vul

    Hey I would love any critiques. And since it is a bit long, if you only want to read a little then comment I would greatly appreciate it. This was ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    Okay... ummm... *sigh*... Lord Anzius I don’t want to be picky but... Quez was flying up in the air fighting Qiti and was no where near Polemist. Plus he disappeared ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Looking Glass Ch. 5

    “Faeries main habitat is in the trees, that’s why you can see lights coming from them late at night sometimes. They are small and petite, they are the size of ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: ProjeKt Oath Chap 2 (unfinished)

    Sulos reflected on the last couple of weeks and his current choices to make as he watched the cart he had hitched a ride on slowly roll away from the ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alvalor 2.1

    The windows had no glass, the floor was simply flat dirt covered with a giant woven rug, and the wooden furniture looked very much handmade. The very much handmade part ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    Oh this battle is far from over my young freinds! Oh and Lord Anzius, Quez is in his Dragon form right night so he doesn’t look like an Indian, I ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    Okay its a little long but it gets most of us invovled in the battle, so YAY! Stranger – The Hunter Stranger paused and let a small breath slip from ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    Blood on fire, HA like that will stop my character… oh wait… it might Stranger The Skeletal warrior stepped back, his eyes narrowly staring at Stranger as he gasped out ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Meager

    Haha and here I come… and I was hopping I could play more of a… antagonist since there are none. And I will only have one for now though that ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    Hey I’m back! Sylverdawn, I told you’d I’d be gone till today! Its long, so if needed only read the parts that apply to you. Lephi Lephi clasped her hands ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Labyrinth snippit

    Hey not bad, I enjoyed it. It actually reminded me of Steven King, have you ever read his novel "The Talisman"? Well it kind of had that sort of a ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Meager

    Hey, uhhh... I know you said only _____ many characters but I thought I would ask anyways if it is okay if I joined since this since it is still ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    Hey Light_Devil, just to let you know, if I understand piepiemann22’s character he is simply possessed in a way by another spirit. So technically you only see two of us! ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    Not really sure how to get my characters involved in this whole thing. So if anyone has any ideas, or wants to me any of my guy’s just holler, thanks! ...

    Sep 30, 2008


We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria