User avatar

DSF

  • Archive Re: 2012

    Are you gonna create a character In The Moonlight? Name: Andrew Foster Country: USA!! Age: 20 Appearance: He is 6'2", shaggy brown hair, and a kind smile that never leaves ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Korah Korah nervously twisted his fingers together as he cast a nervous glance toward the two large double doors that stood off to his right. The two large doors were ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Edit

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Name: Korah Age: 17 Gender: Male (Got to help out with the minority...) Personality: He is brash and loud, almost never able to shut up. He is also extermely sarcastic, ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Name: Korah Sve'tan Gender: Male Age: 15 Element: Animal Powers: He can shapeshift into any animal, as well as speak telepathically to any of the animals he comes across. He ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    *slowly turns to Forever and clears throat* Mhmmm.... so do you mind...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Sweet I will join. I need to rush off to work so I will post my profile on arrival. And I will take... not sure... air or metal... Okay I ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    So... hey boltageman mind if I take animal...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Hey can I just take potters place? I would like to join, and Animal is open now, correct?

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    October Fall, spirit was already taken by Stolenhearts. Name: Yentaro Tegusha Age: 23 Gender: Male Element: Body Ability: He can increase his strength by influencing the muscles, allowing him to ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    Hey guys. I don't have time to post but I will tonight! Just wanted to let you all know that I am still here and will post later, and the ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    I claim body and I will post my bio later...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Who Will It Be?

    “Really?” I asked increduously , my eyes sparkling with delight. Should be incredulously I knew immediatly that this was no ordinary mission. Should be immediately As we were swinging on ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    name- Kaden age- 23 gender- Male race- Angel appearance- Here ya go! personality- He is a genuinely nice guy who was captured by Hunter’s only a few months ago. He ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    Stranger Stranger fell back and slammed his hands against his ears as the Harpy’s scream tore through the air. All he had done was shoot that blast bird, but the ...

    Oct 5, 2008


No great thing is created suddenly. There must be time. Give your best and always be kind.
— Epictetus