User avatar

DSF

  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Hahaha yea no problem, I'm just kind of a long winded person, but I will try to make it all shorter from now on! And like I said I'm sorry...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Okay I will post since I have time on my hands! Sorry its long, but I had to get it all in there. And I hope it is all okay. ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Just popping this back up, and when are we gonna get our mission...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    boltageman Are you gonna tell us what were supposed to be doing?

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Grey Ghosts

    Okay, I am also going to assume that my character is already in Specter’s group. Korah – Merc Korah was sitting outside the domino club; his old robes, more rags ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Hope this is all okay with you Maybe, but there isn't a whole lot to do until boltageman gives us the rest of the story Korah - Metal Korah let ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Nahh... I won’t make Korah a villain, I just thought you’d like some help. It usually makes it more exciting to have a couple of people playing bad guys instead ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    WHOA! I go to bed, get up, and this thing has already taken off! Hahaha.... Andrew Foster - Traveler Desolation. Death. No word could even begin to describe the way ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Ahhh... poor Korah,... and do we need some people to play as “Bad Guys” cause I don’t mind making another character. I mean we need some evil threat to fight ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Grey Ghosts

    AHHHH!! WAIT FOR ME!!!! :wink: Oh and a quick question, the profile down below will be my "real" character, but are we aloud to ever play as the antagonist. For ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Korah - Metal Korah glared at the dagger before him, his eyes turning into mere slits as he tried to force... force... well something to happen. After a couple seconds ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Korah and Nhara - Animal Korah laughed lightly, and even though his new friend didn’t notice, he could feel Nhara stiffen in offense at what the Water girl had said. ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Well I will just jump in with you LaReina… if that’s cool… and I hope this is all okay with you! Korah - Metal Korah stumbled out from behind the ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements DT

    *peeks in* Hello everyone... ummm... well I'm excited and thats really all...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    YAY!!! We've Started! Korah of the Animal Kingdom Korah let out a slight chuckle as he absent mindedly tossed a small stone in the air. He caught it as it ...

    Feb 27, 2009


Make your dreams come true. Don't wish for them, work for them.
— Lilly Singh