-
Re: Assassins DT
Aghhh I want to join I am just SO freaking busy right now! I will be done with school in a week, so once that is over this may be ...
May 13, 2009 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Oh... *grins sheepishly* my fault. All these people with names that mean evil are running around and I guess I got... confused. I am so sorry, I shall post now ...
May 11, 2009 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
*screams* AHHH Confusion! So i came to post but I need some explanation before I do anything. I thought Pravius is with Korah and Max not with Scado/Ra/April/All the others, ...
May 10, 2009 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Ra Had he really just said that. Friends. The word, and the idea were so foreign to him, a concept that he had never been able to grasp while being ...
May 9, 2009 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
totally cool Mad_Moo. And I don't know if I said this already but it is cool if Shed-Scale wants to be allied with Korah and Max, could be fun! Korah ...
May 7, 2009 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Hey sorry I haven't posted lately. My life has been crazy busy and I just found out that my insurance has gone up $150 which means I will need to ...
May 6, 2009 -
Re: Ayzik Chapter #1
I am HERE! Now please do not take anything I say personally, I am simply doing my best to help you make this into the most amazing piece of literature ...
May 1, 2009 -
Re: Freakshow Ch.2
there was no escape Capitalize there right as I thought that there was no hope of survival, they stopped, and started to run rings around me. as they ran, they ...
May 1, 2009 -
Re: Freakshow, edited
Okay so here I am to read and review!!! The circus I worked for was unlike any other I had ever seen. I had worked there since I was thirteen. ...
May 1, 2009 -
Re: Anecdotal Zombie Goodness
*claps hands together in shock* Wow... I am actually VERY surprised how much I enjoyed that. I don't mean it in a rude way, but I read the whole thing ...
May 1, 2009 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
I AM HERE!! And once again i am sorry it took me so long, you know, life is busy! Ra Ra glanced up just as Ironclaw came crashing down. With ...
May 1, 2009 -
Re: Freakshow Ch. 3
Okay so here is a critique! Don't take anything personally, I am just being honest to help you and this story be the best it can be! Also feel free ...
Apr 29, 2009 -
Re: The legend of Leo: Chapter 1
Yay for first stories, congratulations! Now I am going to give you an open and honest critique. Don't be offended by anything I say because I simply want to help ...
Apr 29, 2009 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Hey everyone! This isn't a post, and for that I am sorry but I need to go to school. I just wanted to let you all know that I AM ...
Apr 29, 2009 -
Re: A fantasy novel
Okay a couple things to start this all out. It is LONG. To long for most people in this area to read it. I spent an hour and a half ...
Apr 28, 2009
