-
Re: You Could've Stayed With Us
I like the substance of it. Its nice short poem with a lot of emotion condensed into that space. But I think you shouldn't have stopped revising where you did. ...
Jul 6, 2010 -
Re: What has become of this Land?
I thought it was a fine poem. You get your message across clearly and eloquently, but you don't overdue it. But I have one complaint. The Font. If you want ...
May 19, 2010 -
Re: All That Matters
I liked it in the way that it condenses all that emotion into just one stanza,but maybe you might want to consider expanding it and then putting it into the ...
May 19, 2010 -
Re: Death Walked in the Door
Like Snickerdooly I enjoyed it, and I thought the lack of punctuation helped accentuate what you were going for. But I think there are some lines you should maybe consider ...
May 19, 2010 -
Re: Those Not Left Behind (Bygone Days)
Between the white mansions and the little shacks walks a man of olden ways Some say he holds the spirit of Guthrie No, he’s just a remnant of bygone days ...
Apr 5, 2010 -
Re: deleted
um, Napalmerski. I was under the impression that most Europeans back then were christian. SO why would that make a difference. I mean look at the Spanish Conquistadors they brutally ...
Apr 5, 2010 -
Re: It is not how it is suppose to be
Its a bit to plain for my taste so i don't think it stands alone well as other poems. The thing is these are lyrics. You even have a verse ...
Apr 5, 2010 -
Re: *has no title
I really liked the poem. And i think you don't need to fix the line breaks. If everybody wrote by the same rules poems would be as boring as watching ...
Apr 5, 2010 -
Re: The Sad State of Michael Holtzapfel
This is something that i had to do for an assignment about a year back for a project on the Book Thief . I All my brothers and I withering ...
Apr 4, 2010 -
Re: 13 reasons why...
I think the basic premise of what your trying to do is just fine, but I think you muddled the execution. The first few verses were endurable, but the part ...
Apr 4, 2010 -
Re: An Ink pen.
Man, you have some talent. What i love about your drawings is that there really clear but have a goood amount of detail. something that annoys me is that a ...
Apr 4, 2010
