User avatar

DC622

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: silent suicide

    It was during .1, I realized that this man didn’t even look up from his busy life to notice me. I died, only to prove that I was no longer ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Witches Familiar

    I don't know...I'm not really liking this story or the spelling. It kind of sounds like Sabrina the teenage witch.

    May 23, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Shadow Dancing

    WOW. I really love this poem. It's really dark and mystic. Great job.

    May 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dream Catcher Chapters #1 and #2

    tension/// The clock to my right was striking midnight. It was dark and I was alone with my dreamer. Before I decide to wake her up I need to know ...

    May 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Silence and Darkness

    The shrieks stop, and all is silent. Instead of the darkness, it is now the silence that is overwhelming. It immobilizes her. That didn't really flow that nicely in my ...

    May 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dream Catcher - Prologue

    Sorry for my third post in a row. I need to tell you that this would be the first real chapter. It's not that great but the next two I ...

    May 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dream Catcher - Prologue

    tension The clock to my right was striking midnight. It was dark and I was alone with my dreamer. Before I decide to wake her up I need to know ...

    May 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dream Catcher - Prologue

    Thank you guys so much! It's okay if critiques are harsh I want harsh! (there I go with !!!!). I have a few chapters written up, but I'll only post ...

    May 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dream Catcher - Prologue

    prologue/inside cover... My mind racing, heart pounding, legs begging for rest. The darkness that consumed me whole scared me to death. It’s like drowning in the ocean, you don’t know ...

    May 23, 2008


If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain