User avatar

DC622

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: new peice --- The Pit.

    This is only a very short fragment of the beginning, and yes he is supposed to sound a little wierd or crazy...

    May 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: new peice --- The Pit.

    Something new, I've never written about anything like this. Hope you like it. Should I keep going on it? --- The Pit. They say that when you go psycho you ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Dream Catcher ---

    Okay editing is harder then I thought. I have to take a break for a while. I'll be back later bye!

    May 24, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Dream Catcher ---

    Okay, thanks a lot. That helps so I'm going to edit. And for the conflict, the girl wasn't herself. She was going to be the person who is messing with ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Dream Catcher ---

    Sorry, I've done that twice so far...

    May 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Run, Fat Boy, Run! Day 2

    I woke up this morning and ate a bowl of cereal. Well… two if you want to be all… scientific about it I LOVED that part i actually laughed out ...

    May 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dream Catcher Chapters #1 and #2

    I have the WHOLE story under "Dream catcher---".

    May 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dream Catcher Chapters #1 and #2

    Thanks I loved that part too being a 13 year old boy.

    May 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Run, Fat Boy, Run! Day 1

    I like it. I think how you ar writing it is perfect, the only way the true emotions could really be captured are ina journal I think. Great job, I ...

    May 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 2 Scarlet Kiss

    " No moon tonight. Must be evil forces a work." I grinned childishly unknowing the irony that was held in my words. I love that line!

    May 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dream Catcher - Prologue

    Oh and I just posted the rest of the story that I've written so far check it out if you like this! You can call me DJ if you like.

    May 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dream Catcher - Prologue

    Thanks! I do switch tenses sometimes...sorry xP. But where do I do it in here? And about the info dump, I never planned on posting this until I found this ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Zero ~A New Era~

    Ummm...It's okay I guess. Was it meant as a young person becoming old through time? Also, it didn't flow that nicely for me.

    May 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tying the Knot

    Wow, this is amazing. At first I thought it was going to be like marrige but when I got towards the end I got it. This is a very powerful ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Dream Catcher ---

    Hey guys I'm just gonna post the whole story (so far), hope you enjoy! -dj

    May 24, 2008


Be steadfast as a tower that doth not bend its stately summit to the tempest’s shock.
— Dante Alighieri