User avatar

DC622

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dream Catcher Chapters #1 and #2

    He never really "wakes up", he can't. He is the only dream catcher so he is always controlling dreams...maybe I'll add some type of twist???

    May 26, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight Fanfiction: The Wedding

    You'd better not, she thought at him. Edward Cullen, you cannot put that girl through what we have to go through. Was she tlking about turning Bella? Stephenie better turn ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight Fanfiction: The Wedding

    LOVE IT! I think it was perfect. You should have included the rest of the Cullens like Edward's parents. But I really like it, good job.

    May 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop Graphics...

    I do use it for photography sometimes, but it's more fun to make layouts from other people's photography. I've never claimed the photography I use as my own unless it ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wings Chapter 1 -- R&R please?

    Yes more metaphors and things would be nice, and put what she's thinking in. Put yourself in her place, be your character. Oh and some type of survival would be ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Watcher

    very good so far. Is she going to turn out to be some kind of witch? The start was great, it really set th story. I didn't read that much ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wings Chapter 1 -- R&R please?

    I really like it. I like the end, how she eased into silence. But the crash wasn't described well enough, and this seems more like a short story then a ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Night

    I'm actually an Alice fanGUY.

    May 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Inner Child Likes Chocolate

    So cute. I really like how you wrote that, it flowed very nicely and it was very creative. I have one it a true story? lol.

    May 25, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ice Queen

    Blue. Pale. Alone. I really like that part. It kind of throws you into that cold feeling.

    May 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fragments

    I love it...

    May 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop Graphics...

    here the second one it didn't show up...

    May 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop Graphics...

    Um the one with the girl is new, the girl herself was black and white so I colorized. The car is one of my favorites title:nightfest. Critiques? Comments?

    May 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: new peice --- The Pit.

    Yes he is, that's The Pit. The plot sort of goes... The guy is crazy. He did somethig that got him in "The Pit", but he doesn't know what he ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Dear Mr. Publisher

    Love it. It sounds like it's from a little kid that's sending it to a big newspaper or something...

    May 24, 2008


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda