User avatar

Cyb3rBlade

  • Archive Re: Questions Game

    Jacob, The Last Human on Planet Earth The side stare Jacob flung at justarock was a black hole of unamusement. "Well, when I go for a walk, the animals I ...

    Jun 7, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: View on Dystopia

    Well, you're definitely right about it having nothing to do with the topic of Dystopia. I did not really know what I was talking about. I apologize.

    May 9, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: View on Dystopia

    Are there any nations in the world that do more for the disabled than America? (That was an actual question.) On a side note, socialism is working out pretty well ...

    May 6, 2013
  • Archive Re: What's Your Next Question??

    Jacob, The Last Human on planet Earth A lost sheep, darn right. Why do humans fail?

    May 1, 2013
  • Archive Re: Characters

    Basic Knowledge Full Name – Jacob. Just Jacob. Meaning of Name – Gen 25:26 And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and ...

    Apr 30, 2013
  • Archive Re: Questions Game

    Specimen X-9 I've never tried to be normal, or an outcast, but I couldn't hide my power. There are people who need my help. If I'm an outcast...I'm not that ...

    Apr 30, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: View on Dystopia

    I really like realistic fiction - no wait - We're not that far from dystopia now. The United Nations is intent on protecting what it believes is best for the ...

    Apr 30, 2013
  • Archive Re: Questions Game

    Jacob, The Last Human on Planet Earth For a moment, I'm sure I'd be tempted to bring Elisabeth back, bring my friends back, bring the world back. But Humans aren't ...

    Apr 23, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we abolish marriage?

    I'm a conservative Christian, and I believe very strongly in the sanctity of marriage. I do recognize your point, and I hardly think that it is beyond the moral decay ...

    Mar 21, 2013
  • Archive Re: Questions Game

    Specimen X-9 Pain. I don't like pain, but if there's pain, there's hope for better things to come. Are you scared of the dark? (I am)

    Mar 21, 2013
  • Archive Re: Truths

    Specimen X-9 No. I haven't. Why? I hate being caught. When I think of the science institute, it still makes me want to cry,-it makes me remember Katrina. I could ...

    Mar 21, 2013
  • Archive Re: Steampunk!

    Cooper The young engineer opens a ponderous briefcase and withdraws a small automatron. A turn of the wind-up key starts the burner. "I've never seen the man, to be honest." ...

    Feb 26, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Morality: Is it right to kill one person to save many?

    Well, Audy, the problem seems to be that we aren't given the choice. I'm quite doubtful that pushing a fat man off of a bridge would save anyone. Of course ...

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Not bullying again."

    I can only really say that when I argue with myself, I always lose. Seriously.

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Questions Game

    Jacob, The Last Human on planet Earth Follow in successful footsteps. I see it in your eyes: You never blazed a trail. I have, and I wish it had cost ...

    Nov 22, 2012


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind