User avatar

CuteJackRussell

  • Art & Photography Re: A Little of Everything!! Points Up For Gabs

    I really like the coin heart and I didn't mind the loose coins but it would have looked better without them there. I also think there should have been more ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Fear

    The truth hurts more than the scars and burns I behold. The truth is a dagger the stabs at your heart when you feel pain. A controlling feeling that makes ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Paper Crane (Super, super TINY!)

    Super Cool that really is tiny!!! WOW this it definitely something to be proud of Well Done!! =) lol still shocked by the awesomeness of it!

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Warm Merry Christmas

    WOW!! That is a great shot it is beautiful and lovely to look at I think you should be very proud of it!

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Paper Crane (Super, super TINY!)

    Oh My Gosh is that real??? It's amazing I love how you put in in perspective by using a pencil to show how small it was. From Me

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Skitttttttles

    I am personally a very big Skittles fan so this picture won me over!! the shots are clear and it was a fun and interesting picture which showed of the ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Merry Christmas, Solvalery!

    I like the one of the street but they're all nice! =) from Me

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: animals

    Hello Flower~Child, These are both really good sketches that capture the beautiful expressions that animals have really well and you have used very good shading on both of the pictures ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Black And White Photography

    Hello ForeverAlone, Wow! You are a great photographer and these are truly amazing pictures. I like how you used black and white to make your pictures that extra bit more ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lone Sullen

    This great defiantly something to be proud of! You should make it longer because i want to read more of this stuff! Well done

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Crush

    Its awesome TurkishDelightRocks!!!! =) I definitely like the start the most but the whole thing is great. keep writing!!!

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: 6th Grade Dragon

    WOW!!! I am seriously impressed and also shocked at the same time. Sixth grade!!! Seriously that is another big wow from me it looks great!!! Well done!!

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Alice in Wonderland

    Hello Tabithalillian, I have to say I really like these pictures you have have chosen an excellent creative theme and I liked all the scenery you placed neatly in the ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Devil

    A sweet, pitiful face is all that they see, I know the awful truth. Behind that mask, Lies the face of a stubborn, mean bully. Whenever I stand near I ...

    Dec 7, 2010


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey