User avatar

CuteJackRussell

  • Art & Photography Re: Just a couple of pics

    Just a couple of pics I took. By the way in the first one the camera was wet so that's why it's blurry. Mister Big Nose.jpg veiw.jpg Okay guys took ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: White Witch

    Wow that's really good I can usually draw a wonky heart on the computer when I'm at my best, but you did an entire person! I love the dress and ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: duuude

    I love all the pictures and I think they are really well drawn I like how you used black pen on some pencil others and used color on some of ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Have Your God

    I loved the introduction to the poem and I think it was a really powerful way to begin the poem. I agree with every thing you said in your poem ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Red Anger

    yeah i agree it was a bit short but I still loved it. Great meaning and I think you successfully executed the poem how you planned great work keep up ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Discarded but kept for... stuff

    There were a few basic mistakes in this chapter that other people pointed out butthose were really basic things that you don't need to worry about to much had great ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Good Enough to Eat

    I really like it gives me a kind of shiver down my spine! It's got a great base and I think you developed it really pulls you in right from ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Christmas

    It's a lovely poem and is bound to get everyone in the Christmas spirit. I totally agree with the poem and have no problems with it. There are a few ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Sun.

    I love it! I find it an unusual change from the more popular poetry topics to a more interesting and individual substitute I found myself compelled to read more into ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Life

    I really like it it's cool and I kept reading it over and over again!!! Well Done

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I'm So Sorry

    Hello KAH, This is really good and you should be really proud of this. I liked how throughout the poem you kept repeating the line 'I’m so sorry'. I think ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Killing Time

    yeah I love it great theme. I liked the way you wrote that peice at the start explaining what you meant by 'she', but I think maybe that could have ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Rating???

    Just go for 16 you can always edit it if someone tells you it's appropriate.

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lost Sorrow

    It's awesome maybe you could add a little bit more but except for that I loved it!!! From Me

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Summer peacock

    I really like all these photo's but I think that the peacock looked best before it was edited but I still really like both of them. I liked the flowers ...

    Dec 14, 2010


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)