User avatar

CuteJackRussell

  • Lyrics Re: Friday

    Hehe I helped make that!! :D

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Deity

    First things first I have to tell you that I love it!! I liked the way it's simply black and white witha kind of blue background. The lines are very ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Tree in a Park

    I'm going to plunge straight to the point here, so basically you saw a tree and took a picture of it. That is how to describe this picture at it's ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Some editing

    Hi I managed to get a quick snapshot of some forest and it somehow reminded me of twilight. Even though I'm not a huge fan of twilight I think some ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rewriting the past

    Hi, this is from memory so I'm sorry if it's a little mixed up, but hopefully you enjoy it. Please comment as I love to hear feedback! Thank you! Pain ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My true love

    Hello there, this is just something I whipped up, I know it's bad but I wasn't very inspired. Say whatever you want, but nothing to harsh please! Your everlasting words ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodles

    Firstly please re size I could barely see them they were so huge I was disappointed because I could see the colors you used but I couldn't see the whole ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a couple of pics

    Thanks for all the comments guys it's great to hear lots of feedback :)

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Artwork-Lucan Mercer

    It's not perfect. But the expression in the face is amazing very realistic and the height of the body in proportion to everything else.I like the colors as well. But ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Wouldn't you like to travel to the moon?

    Very good stuff I really like the simplicity of it. It looks almost perfect doesn't it. I've seen many pictures of the moon but these would probably be my personal ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: music love hart

    Hello there, I just wanted to tell you that your drawing was very good. The lines were clean, sharp and very defined. I think maybe you could have used shading ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and white paintings

    Hello, Firstly great work all amazing I loved them all! 1 snapshot - Are the converse R E A L that is very hard to believe as they are so ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography + Sketches :)

    Hello, Firstly I think all of these are of very high standard and you are a very good photographer and sketcher all of these were better than anything I could ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a couple of pics

    Hi Nyx, Firstly thanks so much for your review it was excellent to recieve some feedback and I agree with you 100% the photo did need to be clearer. Also ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos! (Project 365 - day 4-11)

    W O W ! These are really good I loved all of them but most especially the piano and donuts! Well Done!!!

    Jan 27, 2011


Everything is a lot of things!
— Hank Green