User avatar

CuteJackRussell

  • Art & Photography Re: Sandwich

    Now I'm hungry!!! I really did like this but I don't honestly think it was the best topic to choose. I also think you should have ditched all the sauces ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: assorted art

    I found all these pictures really good and well displayed. I liked the color on the second one and the great sketching on the second and first one. No criticism ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pro's and Con's

    Although this was a little short I did indeed like it. Toward the end it would have been nice to see a brighter more happier line to finish this poem, ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White?

    Hiya there, Firstly may I say that you are very good! I absolutely loved all of them but the one that stood out to me most was the last one. ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Unifinished GIMP Painting

    How cool! I'm not much good at using the art software on the computer. In fact that's an understatement my pictures look like a giant Grey scribble. These however are ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Water Dragon with Rider

    I think it's great. It has definite spark to it that just makes you want to view it over and over and over and over again! One small thing I ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: For Elinor: Annie

    Wow this is amazing! It is very realistic and truly captures the expression on the face.The hair eyebrows and mouth are all great and require no work but you might ...

    Apr 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Beach and waves

    Hi there, Firstly I understand that some people may think the old 'waves, sea, rock thing' can get a little boring at times so I do hope you look past ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Lumi

    Wow that's good! It's cute, funky and great to look at. I like the way you streaked the dress and hair with other colors. It was very effective and really ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Manga Art #1

    Hi there! Firstly I love manga and these pictures are packed to the brim with potential. The first picture is incredible and it looks absolutely perfect I have no question ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The world's burden

    I understand not the entire peice is really poetry but I thought it fit better here than in any of the 'short stories' sections. Also when I use capitals after ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Book cover. O.o

    I really like this. The pure simplicity of it influences the dramatic influence it has on the person looking at it. It looks inviting and is the kind of thing ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon

    First things first. RESIZE I don't know if it's like this for everyone else but for me it was huge. Despite this I did indeed like it, in fact I ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Book cover of my story

    Wow!!! You're really talented the red dragon is magnificent and it is an inspiring peice of artwork! I have no real critiscism at all about the artwork because it's clearly ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Rainbow of life

    I'd like to begin by saying that I did really like it. It was of course very simple and I'm sure fairly easy to compose but when I had finished ...

    Mar 7, 2011


Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia