User avatar

CuteJackRussell

  • Art & Photography Re: :D

    Hello there, I must say I really do love all of these! The colors are great and the focus is really good. Photo 1: Certainly may favorite of the lot ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Fiends of Fire

    Hello there, In my opinion this is really good mainly because of the creative topic and new way of thinking in this kind of subject matter. It's also good because ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Why? All For You.

    Hi there, I personally liked this and generally found it really good and nice to read. It's definitely something a lot of people can relate to and I certainly think ...

    May 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Devoid Lane of Memories

    Hello there, This is a really interesting and creative peice of writing and I really enjoyed reading it. I thought it had a great plot and I understand the whole ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I am a Poet

    Hello there, This is an excellent poem about a poet! A very new way of looking at writing and then putting it into words. The stanza's were all very well ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rejection

    Hi there, I absolutely loved the amazing description in all of this and I loved the truth in it. Every word was well thought out and the end result was ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Happy Birthday, Teenager

    Hello there, I certainly understand what you are getting at here and I reckon a lot of people can definately relate to this. Everyone young and old is very stereotypical ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Galaxy

    Hi there, I personally really liked it but I did think it lacked flow in between each verse. I also wondered why you placed two '--' at the end of ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Spiral-Horned Dragon Head Portrait

    Hi there, This is absolutely incredible. The artistic talent displayed in this is so jawdropping and I can't believe how great it is. I always love looking at drawings of ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Welcome To Our Society

    Hello there, This is really good and I personally like it! It really captured me and I couldn't stop reading until I reached the end, which is always a good ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Poet's Land

    You wrote: Imagine a world where songs are all cherished. Dream of a place where poet's hearts won't perish. In our souls the words will be eternally etched, Like whispers ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitten drawing

    Hi there I'm CuteJackRussell, Please tell me what you think of this and feel free to criticize. Cat.jpg

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ballroom

    Hi there, I really liked the emotion portrayed in this poem and I found it great from the beginning to the end. I particularly enjoyed reading the third stanza because ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Other Re: My Parents Think I'm Gonna Kill Myself...

    Hi there, This is a great story. It really caught my attention and once I started reading nothing could distract me. I liked how the first paragraph went straight into ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime/Manga Drawing

    I have always loved looking at manga and anime drawings and today I had my first real try at drawing a manga boy. I know it's really simple but I ...

    Apr 26, 2011


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint