User avatar

Curlyqpride

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Of Sex and Security - Part One

    I read all the chapters to this and I have become a fan of it *claps* I think is story is wonderful and presents some interesting charaters. The diolouge is ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Poison Love - Chapter 2

    The details in this story are so magnificent. You really have innerthinking going for you too, plus I see alot of really well put together diolouge. I find both charaters ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Forever rewrite chapter 1

    This was intense and I found the humor fun! (such as the barbie joke) The diolouge is what i found intresting in this story so never let that go, I ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: 'Veggies'

    3 LETTERS, L-O-L. This reminds me of one of my teachers, always talks to me like I'm a dog! *claps* I bow to you, and yes, I hate the word ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Wishing on a Plane

    Wow, this poem gave so much scenery throughout the whole poem. I could imagine every bit and I could imagine the two lovers sitting beside eachother. This sin't your average ...

    Jul 7, 2008


You are in the wrong land even if the roosters recognize you.
— Nathalie Handal, "Noir, une lumière"