-
Re: Curly. Just call me Curly. I love to be friends to anyone!
Hey everyone! Nice to meet you! Foxfire- Speak is a book about a girl in Highschool (I believe it is High school) who is suffering as a outcast. I would ...
Jun 6, 2009 -
Re: I'm back! So, I guess Im sorta new..
Haha! *highfive* That's cool, I love the piano! It is abolutely beautiful, my favorite peice is Moonlight Sonata and a song called People Error by The Gazzette, it's stunning. I ...
May 31, 2009 -
Re: Curly. Just call me Curly. I love to be friends to anyone!
I go by Curly, if I haven't already made that apparent. :lol: I am a 14 year old girl who attends public school, and please don't judge me based off ...
May 30, 2009 -
Re: Howdy Everyone :-)
Welcome, and nice to meetcha! :P Sorry for such a short reply. XD
May 30, 2009 -
Re: I'm back! So, I guess Im sorta new..
Hey guys, I'm back. I was gone for what I know realize to be forever, so Im considering myself a new member XD Alot of things are actually new to ...
May 29, 2009
