User avatar

Curlyqpride

  • Art & Photography Re: Fancy Yumi

    Oh ya, I did it on paint! :D

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Fancy Yumi

    I love this cartoon called "Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi", so I made this while I was bored, enjoy! lol.

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Has anybody an all time favourite poem?

    "Lazy lazy lazy Jane" By Shel Silverstein :lol:

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kate

    Aww thanks, welcome to YWS! :D

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolor Sketches

    very very very very very Vango. It reminds me of that one painting he did....Umm, I dont remember :lol: Anyway, I think this is really pretty! You could sell it ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Maoist Rebel

    WOWOWOWOWOW. I love this drawing, what espeicailly caught me was the the eyes you made, it is fantastic. The shading is really good, and I love the clothes you made. ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sarah

    WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW I can't really say anything else, the detail you put in here is extrodinary, and she looks so real. I love her hair, and her make-up, you did a ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kate

    Thank you so much! It means alot to know someone liked this, I like it too, its just, I know it is a really un profesional type painting. Ur awesome! ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: wallpaper

    This is so cool! I am going to save it! I love the colors, I think you have a good eye for coloring! Nice job! The shapes go amazing too!

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kate

    I really wanted to draw a picture of Kate from my story "Kate has 8 Lives" , I just want to let you people know I did this for fun, ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Chew on This

    :shock: This is about fast food restaurants today, and the normal topic of how it is affecting obesity in America. This book was shocking to me and I willl never ...

    Jul 8, 2008


i love writing and i have absolutely no idea what i'm doing
— Corvid