-
Re: Favorite SOng
Float On by Modest Mouse :) by far
Aug 15, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
9/10! hehe, like the signiture AND country! :)
Jun 6, 2009 -
Re: the new sims 3 game
Im going to sound like such a nerd, but when I recieve Sim's 3 ive been hoping you can download RPG customised characters to look like your favorite t.v show ...
Jun 6, 2009 -
Re: Death Note
Haha, L is my avatar! Atleast one of you had to suspect this from me!
Jun 6, 2009 -
Re: What book are you currently reading?
That's cool! I wish I had the capability of creating my own story, good enough for reading. However, most of my stuff turns up like garbage when it's my draft ...
Jun 1, 2009 -
Re: Rate the song above you!
7/10! I really love the intro to that one! Heres a song I have been singing the whole week :lol: :
Jun 1, 2009 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Jociiln? :lol: Im bad at this lol
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Jocilen? Lol, im just going to keep switching the letters XD
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
What could it be?? Jociline, jocline, Jacloline...Hmmm
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Jasline! JAZZ-LEEN, that has to be it!
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
I think JAS-LIN no?
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
dangit! That had to be right! XD
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Jackilin! Something like that, no?
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Those were good guesses! Josiphine?? If i sp it right
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Somehow I know I can get this....*looks through baby book* hmmm
Aug 5, 2008
