-
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Oh, well ur gonna play it that way huh? :P Banned because...U have smelly...EARS!!!
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
4/10 I dont really get it, but its okay, my vocab isnt wonderful. Plus, the meaning doesn't sound to pleasent.
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
LOL XD somehow I knew someone would do that! :D
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned because I have to disagree! :lol:
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
It starts with a "S" maybe Gloria because of the "G" in ur name lol I dont know!
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned because I have fun throwing the chickens in Zelda :P
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
LOL 10/10! :lol:
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
10/10, Link :D
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Mandy maybe? :)
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
Actaully 9/10, I really like it. Its sparkly!
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for....Banning my purple siggy!
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
7/10, is that a muppet? :D
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
8/10 coolness!! Thats pretty!
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for CHICKEN!
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
LOL, so true! 10/10!
Aug 5, 2008
