-
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Jackilin! Something like that, no?
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for making me sing "I use to ruuule the world!"
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Those were good guesses! Josiphine?? If i sp it right
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for...Mentioning link in the first place XD
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Somehow I know I can get this....*looks through baby book* hmmm
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned because you actually made me lose my appertite...Lol, when you said meat pie I thought about when you said "bake you into a pie..... :lol:
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Jessie? No wait thats not the same number of letter Jackie! No wait thats not it either...hmmm.
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
*GASP* banned because now Im craving pie!!!
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Hmmm....Thats hard! Is it a original name or kinda easy to guess as far a "J" names go?
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
YOU GOT IT!!! YAY!!! lol! My name is Sophie! I get Jasmine from you :D .
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Ur burning hot!! Outta those names! Now guess XD I get...A "A" name from you, hmm?
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Ur getting warmer! Ill need to think for you a second....
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
You guessed it XDD Now just figure out witch one it is, (if it helps go to my profile, or thiknk that when i think of my name i think ...
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned because your avie inspired me to listen to music! EDIT: Banned because ur avie is spooky!
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned because.... :shock: I don't know, sry lol :lol:
Aug 5, 2008
