User avatar

Curlyqpride

  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love - Chapter 2

    The details in this story are so magnificent. You really have innerthinking going for you too, plus I see alot of really well put together diolouge. I find both charaters ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dazed at Amazement :Chapter 3

    Chapter 3: Landing on Planet Mars --------------------------------------- I came into Mars's house and could smell the febreeze her mom just sprayed all over the room. I took a nice breath. ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forever rewrite chapter 1

    This was intense and I found the humor fun! (such as the barbie joke) The diolouge is what i found intresting in this story so never let that go, I ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • General Articles Re: 'Veggies'

    3 LETTERS, L-O-L. This reminds me of one of my teachers, always talks to me like I'm a dog! *claps* I bow to you, and yes, I hate the word ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dazed at Amazement: Chapter two

    Chapter 2: After School ----------------------------------------- Leaving school is like a breath of fresh air. You can actually smell the freedom as the bell rings and you whip out the front ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wishing on a Plane

    Wow, this poem gave so much scenery throughout the whole poem. I could imagine every bit and I could imagine the two lovers sitting beside eachother. This sin't your average ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dazed at Amazement :Chapter 1

    Thank you for the corrections! Since I'm new can someone explain to me how to add chapters? Thank you! And please leave more opinion! :)

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Thirteen Kisses

    Gorgous settings and the scenery i could just imagine! The kiss is cute! Love it! Good characters!

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dazed at Amazement :Chapter 1

    Dazed at Amazment. --------------------------------------------------------------- Ted Weller: he's not the 'star of the football team', he's average humor and someone to make you smile. His scruffy l

    Jul 6, 2008


You wanna get nuts? Let's get nuts.
— LEGO Batman