User avatar

Curlyqpride

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10, Epic is awesome :D

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for two tailed foxes! :D

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10 out of 10, it has a great ring to it! I like it!

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9 OUT OF 10, GIRL POWER!

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10! I have bizzare celebrations all the time! There the best kind of celebrations!

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10, who doesn't love a dancing cat? (or a cat doing karate I can't tell LOL)

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    BANNED for dancing kittys!! :P

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A small whimper, but no more

    This was so intense but so real and true and it made me feel the womans pain. Good job, I enjoyed it though, and it flowed out really well! I ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cockroaches and Condoms

    LOL, this is funny! along with the dirty concept you think one thing is going to happen and then AHHHH! LOL, nice job! This is comedic and reminds of certain ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Crazy Little Thing I

    THIS WAS AMAZING! i LOVED EVERYBIT!! OMG! please write more please please! lol I love the personalirty, I just love everything about it, I don't know what else to say! ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Chew on This

    :shock: This is about fast food restaurants today, and the normal topic of how it is affecting obesity in America. This book was shocking to me and I willl never ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Thirteen Kisses: Part Two

    Love it! Theres nothing that gest better then two nerds together! The confusment with Emma was really understandable, and I've never been in her situation, but you made it so ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Thirteen Kisses

    The scenery in this story is extrodianary! The dioloude is welll put together, and I love the romance between these two teens! My only complaint is that I really want ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Gerrymandering (1) [edit 07/01]

    I love this story! I love the sense of humor and I loved the part where he smiled and she thought, "He has nice teeth, LOL, this is so creative ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Of Sex and Security - Part One

    I read all the chapters to this and I have become a fan of it *claps* I think is story is wonderful and presents some interesting charaters. The diolouge is ...

    Jul 7, 2008


What praise is more valuable than the praise of an intelligent servant?
— Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice