-
Re: Kate Has 8 Lives.
Kate Has 8 Lives Kate slammed the door shut of her apartment and used the spare key to lock it up. She ran out and felt the wind whip across ...
Jul 13, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for.....Banning!!!!
Jul 12, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
10 out of 10 again clograbby lol. I was wondering though, how do you get moving avatars? I'm slightly hypnotized by it. :shock:
Jul 11, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
lol, tout of 10, 7 out of 10! state opnions! lol. 8 out of 10, I liked it, thought it was funny.
Jul 11, 2008 -
Re: That is Life
Life People ignore the small in things life, and only look for the big. Everyone only wants glamour and beauty making everything just the same. The sweet things people crave ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: Abkhazia, Resolute (3)
Wow Sam, this isn't even a story to me...It's a masterpiece :) The scenery is really clear, I could vividly imagine everything you said. It was beautifully written, and the ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned because you said my face is a county.. :cry: jk :D
Jul 9, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned because your sig is better then mine! :D
Jul 9, 2008 -
Re: First Dance (edited)
Shell, you are magnificent! This dance was so realistic and something I can really relate to. The characters are fun and exciting and easy to develope and I read every ...
Jul 9, 2008 -
Re: The Critique Hut
"Dazed at Amazment" It's alittle dull and needs work, but is simple and I would love to have your feedback! Thank you! :D It is a romance, but it is ...
Jul 9, 2008 -
Re: Boring Avatar Club
Coffee I LOVE COFFEEE!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Jul 9, 2008 -
Re: Boring Avatar Club
I used to have the pink panther one...but then i changed to this one :D ur pretty! :D
Jul 9, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for a very long dangerous sword! :shock:
Jul 9, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for twin horses!
Jul 9, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
7 out of ten, its cute, but where have i seen it before???
Jul 9, 2008
