User avatar

Curlyqpride

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being a MAN!! :shock:

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10, i laughed, lol :lol: Really cute too

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem

    All I have to say is "WOW" intense stuff. It fit together well, and I was just over all amazed by it. PM me when you make a new poem!-Curly ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Runner

    wow, this was really poetic in a way! All the sentences lace together, and I could not only visualize everything that went on in the story, but also, i could ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Interview with a Hero

    LOL, I have to say I am a very innocent person at heart, but this made me laugh. It was really well written, and I didn't see any grammatical errors, ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hit and Run

    This was really breathtaking! Wonderful job, can't wait to see it in a book one day! -Curly

    Jul 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Kate Has 8 Lives. Chapter 2.

    Chapter 2: Pain, Lights and White. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ A small glimmer of tears rimmed Kate’s eyes as the bright lights of the hospital jer

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for banning someone for only having 5 reviews :)

    Jul 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Kate Has 8 Lives.

    Thanks Gryphon, *sniffle, happy crying* that means so much! I will definetley let you know when the second chapter comes! :D

    Jul 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    OMG!!! I almost peed my pants in laughter! That was a good laugh! Thanks for that! :lol:

    Jul 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Kate Has 8 Lives.

    Thanks for the enourmous review! It means so much that you put a lot of effort into lil' 'ol Junior writer me. I see I have MUCH editing to do! ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: What to write?

    LOL! This is so Shel Silversteen, which is amazing because he is my faviest poet, and for awhile I didn't know it!! *hi fives* Loved it! Made me smile! Awesomeness! ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: When I Was Young

    First off , I LOVE UR AVATAR, lol. For the poem, it was really funny I found, because these are all the same things my brother did and it brought ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for banning me for banning the other person for banning! and for making this face > :P ... So I will make these faces! :twisted: :roll: :evil: :x :P ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Invisible Man, Ch. 1

    Sorry to give the the bad news, but I'm not the one to critique and critisize, so all ur getting is compliments, especially for this magnificence :wink: Ill give you ...

    Jul 13, 2008


Writing is the geometry of the soul.
— Plato