User avatar

Curlyqpride

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Passion Times Ten

    Ya, I understand, that is something I was actually worried someone would say, this is not my good work at all, but I was hoping it did show the feeling ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Passion Times Ten

    Hey this is Curly! Before I start my poem I just want to let you know what it is about. This poem is the poem that represents EXACTLY how a ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Run, Fat Boy, Run! Day 7

    LOLLOLLOLLOL!!! :smt082 This was so funny!! It is so cute too! Is there more then this? I must know! Go fat boy! Go! :smt081 Get the girl! PM when your ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not saying banned, but ban!! HA! :smt072

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10 outta 10, adorable! :smt061

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Far Better Than Here

    I almost cried when I read this. I know how it feels to have someone you love with such a painful conditon, and I really do hope your neighbor has ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Kissed to death - revised

    This was intense! I felt the pain, and this poem made me do alot of thinking, which is awesome, because if a poem doesn't leave me thinking, I know it ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: How Do You Like Your Figures?

    Lol, this is clever!! I only have a problem with a few things. like a bad lemon. I don't knoe if this was me, but i didn't quite understand this, ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bitter Sweet- Prologue and Chapter One

    Hey Holly! I know I am just going to read more out of this fantastic story! But for now, I have to finish up a few things (darn chores :P ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10, very artistic looking! :smt035

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    :smt043 DODO!!! HAHA!

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for playing so many games of Solitare!! :smt044

    Jul 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Kate Has 8 Lives :3rd Chapter

    Chapter 3: Heaven Gives You Chances. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- She could not feel. She could not smell. Natural two human abilities complete

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for living in a fantasy!

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for....for...ummmm....STICKING UR TOUNGE OUT! :twisted:

    Jul 16, 2008


Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire