User avatar

Curlyqpride

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Puss'n'Boots, right? :P 8/10, very pretty!

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    once again, 10/10, I love it, and who doesn't love a good bizzare celebration? :D

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Everyone is banned for banning for banning people who ban people..with colors...That ban?? BANNED FOR CONFUSING ME!!! :thud:

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Passion Times Ten

    :lol: I still think it is horrible, I wish I never posted it.

    Jul 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Kate Has 8 Lives :Chapter 4

    Chapter 4: All Amazing Jack --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kate began walking out the office door; or should she say heavens office door. It ju

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolor Sketches

    very very very very very Vango. It reminds me of that one painting he did....Umm, I dont remember :lol: Anyway, I think this is really pretty! You could sell it ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mosquito

    This is amazing! I really like the perspectives, and it makes me not want to kill another misquito again! I really like the way you expressed the fear in the ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Maoist Rebel

    WOWOWOWOWOW. I love this drawing, what espeicailly caught me was the the eyes you made, it is fantastic. The shading is really good, and I love the clothes you made. ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sarah

    WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW I can't really say anything else, the detail you put in here is extrodinary, and she looks so real. I love her hair, and her make-up, you did a ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Kate Has 8 Lives :3rd Chapter

    Thank you all so much! It won't be too long till the 4th chapter! :D

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kate

    Thank you so much! It means alot to know someone liked this, I like it too, its just, I know it is a really un profesional type painting. Ur awesome! ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: wallpaper

    This is so cool! I am going to save it! I love the colors, I think you have a good eye for coloring! Nice job! The shapes go amazing too!

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kate

    I really wanted to draw a picture of Kate from my story "Kate has 8 Lives" , I just want to let you people know I did this for fun, ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Prey to be Preyed

    :smt041 This was really good! I'm not the one who really loves reading about murder, but you potrayed it in such a beautiful way, i coulden't help but love this ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Masterpeice

    Masterpiece You feel the vibration of the drum rolls that jam on. You visualize the mountaintops from the poem that is so long. You cry when you lose, and you ...

    Jul 17, 2008


"And the rest is rust and stardust."
— Vladimir Nabokov