User avatar

Curlyqpride

  • Randomosity Re: Random Circle Story

    The pig lets out noxious fumes that terrify mankind and suffocate bananas! Poop goes the weasel! Your butt burns all week! END! Never! Don't forget flying squirrel monkeys and blueberry ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for makin me even more confused then I was! :D

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Crazy Little Thing I

    This story still haunts me, lol, PLEASE MAKE MORE! :D

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having a too cute kitten on ur avatar, that thing is just so cute *pinches its cheeks :D *

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10 outta 10, really creative! :D

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alone With The Sky

    Wow. This is so gooood!!!! I wish I could write poetry like this . :lol:

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Random Circle Story

    The pig lets out noxious fumes that terrify mankind and suffocate bananas! Poop goes the weasel! Your butt burns all week! END! Never! Don't forget flying squirrel monkeys and blueberry ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: I hate you with all my hearts

    This was really good! My only complaint is the coarse in the wrong place, but I still think the lyrics are amazing and flow really well! I like the fact ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10 outta 10 I love that movie!

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautifully Evil #1

    Wow, I like Christy-Ann! The reason is that you completely beat up a cliche which is "the blonde pretty girls are mean", and it is not like that at all, ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: North Country #1

    I love the characters so far, and everything seems so realistic, also with the diolouge being fresh. I can almost see this as an independent film of some sort :lol: ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    I have no idea, I think it is because he is hugging a keychain, so that is the ring to the keychain. 10/10, she is cute :)

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for banning me for banning people for being confused!

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kate

    Aww thanks, welcome to YWS! :D

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Smile (I Am Leaving)

    This is really good! I agree with people that I'm glad this song doesn't potray what most rap songs do nowadays (girls and there asses :lol: ). I think it ...

    Jul 21, 2008


First you broke my moustache, now you break my heart.
— MaybeAndrew