User avatar

Curlyqpride

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Clownophobia

    Youch... I'm gonna be completely honest, that is one of the harshest critiques I've ever received, stung a bit. Otherwise, it did help, thank you so much for reading. Not ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hurtful smiles

    Wow, I have one thing to say and that's that this is very expressive! It seems you'r point of this bit was to get a girls/boys feeling across, and you ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Clownophobia

    A/N: Just writing what comes from my heart to my finger tips across the keyboard, so I guess this can be called a super draft! Basically I’m saying I went ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Important Lesson

    Haha thanks. Well this really was a doodle type of piece, I kinda wrote what came to mind and didn't really edit. However all your advice really helped! This was ...

    May 31, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Important Lesson

    “It didn’t hit me until now. I stared at the computer screen for a few blank moments, scanning the page with tears welling up in my eyes, the stinging feeling ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm back! So, I guess Im sorta new..

    Haha! *highfive* That's cool, I love the piano! It is abolutely beautiful, my favorite peice is Moonlight Sonata and a song called People Error by The Gazzette, it's stunning. I ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Disaster Named Sayu's Playlist.

    Thank you so much! Haha! *highfive* Yess Death Note fan! It's ok you don't like the pairing :P I realize the story is more humor based then romance based anyway. ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Death Note Parody

    Genuis genuis genuis! I love it! I would give a longer review, but I must depart the computer, I will soon review again. XD

    May 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Curly. Just call me Curly. I love to be friends to anyone!

    I go by Curly, if I haven't already made that apparent. :lol: I am a 14 year old girl who attends public school, and please don't judge me based off ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sign Language

    Inscribing messages the gods shall never know, Your face lit by the candle of the moon. My favorite part! Ooohoohoo! I loved this! It gave me slight chills, I thought ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy Everyone :-)

    Welcome, and nice to meetcha! :P Sorry for such a short reply. XD

    May 30, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Disaster Named Sayu's Playlist.

    A/N: Alright, if you don't like this perticular pairing, then don't read, unless you feel you can appreciate a story despite your beliefs, and if so, I admire you. I ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm back! So, I guess Im sorta new..

    Hey guys, I'm back. I was gone for what I know realize to be forever, so Im considering myself a new member XD Alot of things are actually new to ...

    May 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for living in Tureen!

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for hesitating creatures in ur avie! :P

    Aug 7, 2008


Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell