User avatar

Curlyqpride

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned because I miss the dancing kitty too :(

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for...I don't know, you made a good point

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Both of you are banned form not answering my quistion :cry: lol, jk :lol:

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Has anybody an all time favourite poem?

    "Lazy lazy lazy Jane" By Shel Silverstein :lol:

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned because I did not relize i did not capitilize my Q and was wondering if I could change that? *crys* curse my mistakes....

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for flying horses! It would be so easy for them to leave you :cry:

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: CurlyQPride

    Thank you so much everyone! *blushes* You all are so nice!

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    just BANNED! okay? gosh....

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    purdy! 8!

    Jul 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: How to Dance Freely in Your Underwear (1)

    OMG, I hate myself, I wrote you this HUUUGE review and then my computer completely froze! (arg! :smt013 ) On subject :cry: , I love this story! :D And one ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned because....YOUR HUMAN! :smt017

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for, having birthdays!!!

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: None of your business!!!

    1) Starting time: sleepy I don't care! :x 2) Full Name: Well my first is SOPHIE 3) Nickname: Soph, Sophiewophiewumps, Sophsters. 4) School: A really ugly looking middle school :lol: ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: CurlyQPride

    CurlyQPride ~~~~~~~~~~ Bouncy-bouncy everywhere . Grows out and down, that’s my hair. *Boing-boing* when I walk. Brown, BIG, tightens and locks. Can’t wear a hat. Can’t comb it. It always ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Random Circle Story

    The pig lets out noxious fumes that terrify mankind and suffocate bananas! Poop goes the weasel! Your butt burns all week! END! Never! Don't forget flying squirrel monkeys and blueberry ...

    Jul 23, 2008


“Sorry about the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine. I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”
— Richard Siken