User avatar

Curlyqpride

  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    haha Sadie, I got it :lol:

    Aug 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Kate Has 8 Lives :Chapter 5

    Chapter 5: Prayers to Jack and Ginger. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kates eyes flew open, and was overcome by what was once a white backgro

    Aug 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: How I Saved James

    I absolutley positivley LOVED THIS!!!! The details, the plt, omg, the plot! Where can I start? Curious quistions 1) How did James kill Miranda? The only thing that I got ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Last Night

    I enjoyed reading this. My only problem is that you ryhmed "two" with "too", but you can just leave it at "I love you" I think that sounds alittle better. ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Boring Avatar Club

    Hye, wutta know? Got a new avie! Lol, who doesn't love Yumi?

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: An Ode to My Fabulous Mother

    My eyes started tearing up when reading this. There is so much emotion in this poem, such heart wrenching visualzation. When you said "Ice kisses and hugs that lack emotion" ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 Is that Yugio?

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for your avater brining so many scary childhood memorys! (Oh and Firearris, you never heard of Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi? lol Thats where my strange avatar is from!

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for the love of my old avatar (things must change)

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for the love of my old avatar (things must change)

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    HA banned because i changed it lol

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for waiting for me! Even if you promise!! HEH

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Fancy Yumi

    Oh ya, I did it on paint! :D

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    LOL banned for banning him for having a cute guy on hiw avatar even though you don't know if it's him or not!! :lol:

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Fancy Yumi

    I love this cartoon called "Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi", so I made this while I was bored, enjoy! lol.

    Jul 29, 2008


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom