User avatar

Curlyqpride

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    9/10 it sounds cool...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Maddie? Madiline? Lol two guesses in one! Buit on can be a nickname! You people thrown off by my avie? u can go to my profile, theres a pic of ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having a garfeiled movie scene in ur avie! :)

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Hey I like Tracy! But no T :lol: Ariel? I don't know, I thought that because of the 'arris' in ur name, corresct me if I'm WAY OFF XD

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: CurlyQPride

    LOL! About the old lady thing, I guess it must be a common for curly hair!! I always have teachers wild over my hair XD Thank you soo much :wink: ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dazed at Amazement :Chapter 1

    Woah fangala! Where'd you find this old hunk of junk? LOL, this is my first and suckish lol. But ur suggestions make alot of sense! I know now not to ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for posting RIGHT after me! :lol: how funny!

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being a professor!

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Nope XD Ill give you a clue, it doesn't begin with a vowel. Hey Stella :lol:

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    (professor rabbit, you srious, 1 outta ten? lol i couldv'e got a better score for effort! :lol: ) 10/10, I love family guy :)

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: :P

    *gasp* :idea:

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 creepy XD

    Aug 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Uh, I wanted something to post, just to try it out

    WOW. You are inspirational, reason. You wrote about a frikin penny and the story was AMAZING. Every little word was so detailed and had me cling onto visulization. " Lincoln’s ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Random Circle Story

    The pig lets out noxious fumes that terrify mankind and suffocate bananas! Poop goes the weasel! Your butt burns all week! END! Never! Don't forget flying squirrel monkeys and blueberry ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: :P

    Me: :birthday: You: :smt104 Me: :smt110 You: :smt119 Me: :smt111 You: :smt091 Me: :smt109 You: :smt076 Me: :smt116 You: :smt013 Me: :smt074 You: :evil: Me: :smt089 You: :smt068 ME: :smt095 ...

    Aug 4, 2008


He looks like a turtle who's been through the Vietnam war.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi