-
Re: Favorite SOng
Float On by Modest Mouse :) by far
Aug 15, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for living in the world of inbetween! :lol:
Jun 7, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
10/10 so pretty! She's lovely!
Jun 7, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
9/10! hehe, like the signiture AND country! :)
Jun 6, 2009 -
Re: the new sims 3 game
Im going to sound like such a nerd, but when I recieve Sim's 3 ive been hoping you can download RPG customised characters to look like your favorite t.v show ...
Jun 6, 2009 -
Re: Death Note
Haha, L is my avatar! Atleast one of you had to suspect this from me!
Jun 6, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Yes, oh we all need a good cry! TPBM loves the rain!
Jun 6, 2009 -
Re: Curly. Just call me Curly. I love to be friends to anyone!
Hey everyone! Nice to meet you! Foxfire- Speak is a book about a girl in Highschool (I believe it is High school) who is suffering as a outcast. I would ...
Jun 6, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
Bwahaha, a good face morph! 9/10!
Jun 6, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for trying to steal my cake! All of you! XD
Jun 6, 2009 -
Re: What book are you currently reading?
That's cool! I wish I had the capability of creating my own story, good enough for reading. However, most of my stuff turns up like garbage when it's my draft ...
Jun 1, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for being the new writer!
Jun 1, 2009 -
Re: Never.
Haha, thank you so much for reading! Your review was helpful! Yes, I agree I guess the nevers did get a bit out of line. XD
Jun 1, 2009 -
Re: Never.
A/N: First poem I wrote in forever. Please go easy on me. :lol: _____________________________________________________________________________ I’m in a group of writers. They are all better then me.
Jun 1, 2009 -
Re: Rate the song above you!
7/10! I really love the intro to that one! Heres a song I have been singing the whole week :lol: :
Jun 1, 2009
