User avatar

Curlyqpride

  • Randomosity Re: Favorite SOng

    Float On by Modest Mouse :) by far

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for living in the world of inbetween! :lol:

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    10/10 so pretty! She's lovely!

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    9/10! hehe, like the signiture AND country! :)

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: the new sims 3 game

    Im going to sound like such a nerd, but when I recieve Sim's 3 ive been hoping you can download RPG customised characters to look like your favorite t.v show ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Death Note

    Haha, L is my avatar! Atleast one of you had to suspect this from me!

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Yes, oh we all need a good cry! TPBM loves the rain!

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Curly. Just call me Curly. I love to be friends to anyone!

    Hey everyone! Nice to meet you! Foxfire- Speak is a book about a girl in Highschool (I believe it is High school) who is suffering as a outcast. I would ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Bwahaha, a good face morph! 9/10!

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for trying to steal my cake! All of you! XD

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    That's cool! I wish I had the capability of creating my own story, good enough for reading. However, most of my stuff turns up like garbage when it's my draft ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for being the new writer!

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Never.

    Haha, thank you so much for reading! Your review was helpful! Yes, I agree I guess the nevers did get a bit out of line. XD

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Never.

    A/N: First poem I wrote in forever. Please go easy on me. :lol: _____________________________________________________________________________ I’m in a group of writers. They are all better then me.

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the song above you!

    7/10! I really love the intro to that one! Heres a song I have been singing the whole week :lol: :

    Jun 1, 2009


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault