User avatar

CuriosityCat

CuriosityCat

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm Rumi

    Hi, Rumi! Welcome to Young Writers Society, land of the most fabulous, wacky, eccentric, hilarious, and all around awesome writers on the entirety of the internets! :D Hope you like ...

    Jul 21, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hello and welcome! :smt006 I hope you and your daughter like it here! To be honest, I'm not very experienced, so I can only offer you so much assistance :? ...

    Mar 11, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya!

    Welcome to this wonderful site called YWS, Cat! :D :elephant:

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there.

    Hey, Spiffy! :D Welcome to Young Writers Society! We are mostly nice people, but some of us bark if provoked. XD Kidding. By the way, I like your avatar. Hope ...

    Nov 21, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: I guess I should introduce myself

    Hello and welcome to the wonderful (and slightly mad) world of Young Writers Society! :D (I see you like Doctor Who AND classical music, some of my favorite things. Cool ...

    Nov 12, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: By the way... Bye!

    I don't wanna DIE!!!! (Just realized I changed my avvie to the OTHER thing he eats...) Derp on my part. Welcome, BTW! :) Oh, and please give Harry his glasses ...

    Oct 3, 2014


Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn