User avatar

CuriosityCat

CuriosityCat

  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    @ThereseCricket UNLEASH the Inner Editor! XD Some times I find myself whispering to my books when I put them down. Things like "Don't worry, I won't be gone long." or ...

    Dec 22, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you read through a novel and make a note of every grammar and spelling mistake you find.

    Dec 19, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How Do You Plan?

    I really don't plan much. Sometimes I write a mental biography of my characters and a history of their home but other than that, I rarely plan anything out. My ...

    Dec 18, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    Hum. I'd say an 8.2/10 It's intriguing and I want to read more definitely. But it's a little bit cliche. I mean, waking up groggily to find "fill-in-the-blank" sitting in ...

    Dec 11, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Touch of Art

    Those are gorgeous paintings, Aley! They're beautiful. I especially like the one with the book. :D :( I don't have any time to do paintings any more... otherwise I'd post ...

    Dec 11, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when.... the teacher says "Write a quick summary for homework" and suddenly, it's 12 pages and 3 hours later, and you have written a new ...

    Dec 11, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Vampire/Werewolf romance

    Uncontrollable medieval flesh-rending, blood-sucking, undead Devil-serving monsters turned into love objects. Very hot.

    Dec 7, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Books

    Narnia!!

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    I won't come quietly, you know.

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    Hi! *blush* *hug* *kiss* Why?! Bye.

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    But the corpse was not dead.

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Look I can paint kinda

    I think it's awesome! :D Especially for a mural; those things are dang hard! I adore Alice in Wonderland. Nice job!

    Nov 25, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    "Did it hurt? " she whispered. "No!!!"

    Nov 5, 2014
  • Media Reviews Re: Percy Jackson: Movies vs. Books

    I love the books SO SO MUCH! It's been basically most of my childhood. But the movie was just cringe-worthy. I groaned through the whole thing). It was like they ...

    Nov 5, 2014


The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna