User avatar

CuriosityCat

CuriosityCat

  • Lounge, The Re: Autumn is upon us... What is your favorite part?

    Fall is definitely my favorite season! I love Halloween the best, but my second favorite part is apple- and pumpkin-picking. :3

    Oct 6, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your perfect Sunday?

    Same. Watching Doctor Who or Finding Nemo or Frozen or The Little Mermaid or Sherlock or something else intensely awesome.

    Oct 3, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: What book inspired you to write?

    When I was a very little kid, my Mom told me about the Greek Myths section of the Public Library, so I sat down and read a few. That day, ...

    Sep 12, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWStionary

    SHNURGLES. Plural noun. Definition: snuggles with unbelievable power. Usually in the case of kittens, puppies, or very good friends. They have the ability cheer someone up instantaneously, and are one

    Aug 29, 2014


This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.
— T.S. Eliot