User avatar

CuriosityCat

CuriosityCat

  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    Explode. It would probably hurt less. Would you rather loose your fingers, toes, nose, and ears to frostbite or a decade of your life to radiation?

    Dec 15, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: If I Was a Reindeer, I Would Be...

    I'm already better than a reindeer. I am... a Hobbes-deer!

    Dec 15, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    Repeatedly stub my toes. I've seen people loose fingernails to door-slaimming! Yikes! Would you rather die by pit or by pendulum?

    Dec 14, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite Christmas Songs!

    Rudolph and Frosty the Snowman will always be my favorites. :3 I love them so much.

    Dec 13, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Current Obsessions

    I have 3 things, actually. 1. Doctor Who. I get sucked into it and watch until my eyeballs fall out of my head. (Not literally.) I can't stop myself... 2. ...

    Dec 11, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmasify My Avatar!

    XD Brilliant! Thanks, Rosey Unicorn. :D *changes avatar*

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmasify My Avatar!

    I'd like mine done, please! What can you do with a Hobbes? :P

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Why did you join YWS?

    I joined because I discovered that the writing website I had been on before was actually cheating kids for stories. I decided to quit and found this. Best decision of ...

    Nov 22, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Would You Survive the Apocalypse?

    I think so. I mean, I'm not obsessed with the Walking Dead or any shows like that, but I do have an incredibly active imagination, and have been plotting a ...

    Nov 13, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Your List of Movies to watch this Halloween!

    Thanks! :D If it were TV shows, too, I would suggest one of the Phineas and Ferb Halloween specials. They're really funny and spooky at the same time. :)

    Oct 20, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Your List of Movies to watch this Halloween!

    My gosh, you've got all of my original suggestions! :D (You have good taste, my friend.) Well, how about the Goosebumps shows, or ParaNorman? Even an old cheesy zombie movie ...

    Oct 20, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The Squid Thread

    *is consumed with cuteness*

    Oct 16, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The Squid Thread

    But seriously, what is this with all the squid avatars? Did I miss something?

    Oct 15, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The Squid Thread

    What is it with you people and squids?

    Oct 15, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Do you have a pet?

    I have two black cats, Mandy and Gizmo. They are brother and sister. They cross my path constantly, and I am so unlucky to have them in my life. (JOKING! ...

    Oct 13, 2014


You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders