User avatar

CuriosityCat

CuriosityCat

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Kiddies! ^.^

    Mar 16, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Cat sighs and gets up from the comfort of her armchair. She walks around the side of the counter to where Mem is hiding. Cat drops to a crouch and ...

    Mar 16, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Cat smiles tiredly as the troll disappears through the doorway, spewing puns. "Well, we can all have a few minutes of peace now," she remarks, switching out the book for ...

    Mar 16, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hello and welcome! :smt006 I hope you and your daughter like it here! To be honest, I'm not very experienced, so I can only offer you so much assistance :? ...

    Mar 11, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Hug a YWSer!

    How could I possibly pick only certain people to hug?!?! :O What if I forgot someone? I like all of you lovely peoples, and I can't possibly remember everyone I ...

    Mar 5, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Cat grabs a super-chocolate cupcake and a super-chocolate doughnut and curls up on an armchair with her cup of tea to read Lionboy by Zizou Corder.

    Feb 26, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, during the vicious fighting, one of the cannibal children accidentally staggers backwards, kicking an ash out of the fire, and the whole village starts burning!

    Feb 24, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, though they are a somewhat primitive people, they have learned to make highly effective herbal medicines. Everyone is cured within a few hours.

    Feb 23, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, they start feeling hungry.

    Feb 23, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, you woke up into a crazy apocalyptic wasteland.

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, this poisons enters the environment via the water and affects most of the plants and animals in the surrounding ecosystem, making the entire place a barren waste of dead ...

    Feb 20, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: The Story Behind Your Story

    I write because... Well, because I feel like I need to say something. I want to say something people will listen to, and when I write, I can speak freely. ...

    Feb 20, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Cat smiles wearily, picking herself up from the place where she was thrown by the rampaging troll. "I would beat you up for shoving me, troll, but I could use ...

    Feb 16, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, hospitals get their power back first, so the power is restored within a few minutes, and no serious damage is caused to him.

    Feb 16, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    "Hey, we're being legal here. On the internet, I have no clue what age you are," Cat points out. "Besides, this way won't eat your brain cells."

    Feb 15, 2015


Writing is my soul made tangible on paper.
— bluewaterlily