User avatar

Cspr

  • Art & Photography Re: Caleb Mercer

    So, this is my latest attempt at drawing. I think I've improved some. Anyway, he's Caleb Mercer (obviously) out of coco* and I's "The Demon Brothers". He's my character, FYI. ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Artwork-Lucan Mercer

    So, this is the character from my and coco*'s work-in-progress, co-written novel, "The Demon Brothers". As the title suggests, his name is Lucan Mercer. My Art 028.jpg Tell me what ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Looking For A Partner

    Resume: Novels Under Belt: Two; fantasy epic and science fiction/urban fantasy action/adventure, both in the YA department. Unpublished. One 60,000 words and one 50,000 words (finished in thirty days)

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Looking For A Partner

    Blessed be everyone! I've always wanted to co-write a story, but I hardly know people that can write and are interested in it; I end up doing the work by ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Mary Sue Litmus Test is Killing Our Characters

    Awesome post! And it proved that Jack isn't a Gary-Stu. Or he isn't so far. So, he's color-blind. That's more common in males than females, so ha! And, unsurprisingly, he ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Name finding tips

    I'd suggest Arin/Aaren, Andie, Arden (Celtic for "high"), Cass, Harley, or Mel.

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    Hate List or whatever by whoever... Too disturbing. Seriously... And it's just...odd... Fade to Blue by whoever she a girl or a guy or...what...? *head explodes* Pet Sematary by Stephen ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Common Cliches?

    I know you're not asking for this, but I felt a rant--so I'm going to let it out. Tips: Stop with the vampires and werewolves! I found a science fiction ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Common Cliches?

    "Chosen One" prophecies. Nothing can just happen to a character anymore - obviously they need to be a part of some huge prophecy/ secretly the daughter of the vampire king. ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Common Cliches?

    Okay. This one is pretty overdone. Not to mention it makes me feel ill ;) Girl meets boy. Boy hates girl. Eventually they are forced together by their unforgiving author. ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: How did everyone do?

    50,350 for me. But I added another three thousand or so when finishing and then revising (revising one chapter, pitifully enough--still need to continue working on that). I'm still amazed ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: The Plot Game

    Unfortunately, no one knows about said cancer gene because it hasn't been discovered yet so her Aunt will die shortly, leaving her cousins with a single parent.

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My first ink drawing.

    Very neat. Personally, I like drawing ink cartoons. Now that's good fun... Yours is pretty sweet, anyway. Try to make her clothes wrinkly/form-showing and add a little depth perhaps? Or ...

    Nov 5, 2010


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown